NI 2012 Bursary Fund
The organizers of NI2012 are delighted to announce the availability of limited bursary reimbursement funds to assist individuals with travel to the meeting being held June 23-27, 2012 in Montreal, Canada. The bursary fund has been established to provide partial travel support for authors and students who can demonstrate a financial need to attend NI2012.
Information about the Bursary Fund
- Applicants must be an author or a student with a scheduled presentation at NI 2012.
- Applicants must pay and register for NI2012.
- Travel support will be paid in U.S. Dollars and will not exceed the pre-approved awarded amount.
- Funds will be paid after the conclusion of the NI2012 meeting.
- Funds may be applied to cover airfare or lodging at the conference hotel.
- Receipts must be provided.
- The deadline for applications is April 2, 2012
- Successful candidates will be notified by April 16, 2012
Submissions will be reviewed during the first two weeks of April. Awardees will be required to pick up a reimbursement package in Montreal.
To apply, submit a signed application letter on your organization’s letterhead including your full name, degrees/credentials, professional title/occupation, mailing address, city, country, and email address. Please submit the application letter as an attachment (MS Word or PDF) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the letter if you are an author, student, or both an author and a student, along with a statement of need along with estimates of costs in United States Dollars. Please also state if your organization is or is not sharing in the costs of your attendance at NI2012. If your institution is supporting your attendance at NI2012, your application letter must be co-signed by the officer responsible for travel budgets—the letter should indicate the institutions support to fund your travel and the amount of such support.
For additional information, please email Jeff Williamson, AMIA’s Vice President of Education and Academic Affairs at email@example.com.