Download the MyItinerary App to Your Mobile Device!
NI2012 attendees can browse the program and create an itinerary from your mobile device. The app is available as a native iOS (iPhone/iPad) and as a HTML5 Web app for all major mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, Android, Blackberry 7 and above). Once either version is downloaded to your device, it can be run without the need for an active internet connection. In addition, you can sync an itinerary that you created online with the app by entering your unique itinerary name.
For iPhone and iPad Users
1. Download the MyItinerary app from ScholarOne through the iTunes App Store or simply scan the QR code.
2. Once the MyItinerary app is downloaded to your device, select the meeting "NI 2012: 11th International Congress on Nursing Informatics"
For Android and Blackberry Users
1. Download the MyItinerary web app by accessing this link or simply scan the QR code.
2. Once downloaded it, bookmark the site to access it later or add a link to your home screen.
For optimal use, we recommend:
- iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (3rd generation+), and iPad with iOS 4.0 or later
- Most mobile devices using Android 2.2 or later with the default browser
- Blackberry Torch or later device using Blackberry OS 7.0 with the default browser