If you are a novice or an expert in this growing field, NI 2012 is the meeting for you. The congress provides a worldwide forum to inform, study, evaluate, innovate, and create a climate to obtain knowledge that will give the attendee an opportunity to reach professional goals and impact health locally and globally through informatics innovations.
You should not miss NI 2012 if you wish to:
- Generate and share information, knowledge and research in health care settings
- Examine the impact of Health IT (HIT) and ICT experience on nursing practice, education, management, research, health policy, global health, and patient-centered care
- Need to update your knowledge and skills related to trends, developments, and innovations in HIT, ICT, health and healthcare
- Seek insight into upcoming priorities and future directions for nurses and other members of the healthcare team in the expanding environment of HIT-enabled practice
- Make long-lasting connections with like-minded professionals committed to advancing global health
Structure of the Congress Program
- Pre-Congress Tutorials and Workshops
- Keynote Address
- Invited Plenary Speakers
- Theater-Style Demonstrations
- Commercial Exhibits
- Social events for Congress delegates and accompanying persons
The official language of NI2012 is English. One track of the program will have simultaneous translation from English into Spanish.